The June edition of The Big Thrill

For the June edition of The Big Thrill, I had the opportunity to interview two people I admire:

I met D.P. Lyle in the hallways of ThrillerFest in 2010, so I jumped at the opportunity to talk to him about his newest book, Sunshine State, and how he intertwines thriller with humor.

Read it here:
http://bit.ly/2EN0Awt

The first novel I read from Steven Savile was Silver. It had been recommended to me by a then-mentor. I was enthralled with the tale, the scope. Then later I discovered he also wrote novels for two of my favorite TV serials, Doctor Who and Torchwood. It's not surprised that when he submitted his newest, White Peak, I made sure the editor knew I was interested, even when it meant a second assignment for the month. The things you do for the love of writing!
There's also a catch, it turns out Steven novel was released under the alias of Ronan Frost.

Read it here:
http://bit.ly/2I9aw49 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your style is really unique compared to other people I've read stuff from.
I appreciate you for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess I'll just bookmark this site.